Monday, April 9, 2012

" First to Third" - Interactive activity

 " First to Third" - Interactive activity


First to third


Replace ‘I’ with ‘She” in the following passage. You can use Find and Replace for this task (Edit > Replace…).
Make any further changes as necessary.

Example:
She comes from France.

I come from France. I am 22 years old and work for a manufacturing company. I am responsible for sales and marketing. I live in a small flat with my husband, who is a teacher. We don’t have any children.

I have a brother and sister who are younger than me. My brother is studying at university and my sister still goes to school.

I have lots of hobbies. I like swimming and playing tennis and I also go to the cinema quite regularly. I sometimes go fishing with my husband at weekends.

 First to third – Answer sheet


Replace ‘I’ with ‘She” in the following passage.
Make any further changes as necessary.

Example:
She comes from France.


She comes from France. She is 22 years old and works for a manufacturing company. She is responsible for sales and marketing. She lives in a small flat with her husband, who is a teacher. They don’t have any children.

She has a brother and sister who are younger than her. Her brother is studying at university and her sister still goes to school.

She has lots of hobbies. She likes swimming and playing tennis and she also goes to the cinema quite regularly. She sometimes goes fishing with her husband at weekends.

 


Yourself (draft)
It’s very interesting to do find and replace activity. I think we can change “The first to third” into “Singular to Plural” for example:
I (we) live in a small town. I  (we)have five rooms in my (our) flat. My (our) garden is big and there are a lot of apple trees in it. and so. on.
 we can give this task dividing pupils into groups or pairs to save the time and to encourage  PP to be active and even weak PP will  respond. This activity helps pupils to consolidate vocabulary and grammar.




No comments:

Post a Comment